I love the fact that my office appears to be windy.
I am determined today to:
1) Be Positive
2) To go to the gym for 1 hour and put some in
3) Continue to see myslef positively
4) Not be a douche to my wife like I was last night, on Fathers Day of all days
5) Keep it real as a motherfucker and be as bad as I am
I had a good weekend, until grumpy cat came to visit and poop on my face about 6 PM yesterday, no clue why, just did. My fault, my mess. But today is a new day, manic Monday and I hope today you find love, happiness and peace. Namaste.
Half man Indeed!
Kind of the story of my day. Half the day was beautiful, family, love, Father’s Day, motivation, inspiration….
…The second half was aggravation, tension, grumpiness. I guess I couldn’t have my cake and eat it too, today. I blame nobody but me and expect nobody but me to resolve my own grumpiness. As it should be, right? Probably because all of the celebration food I indulged in, as well as no gym. My fault entirely, now I got’s to do better tomorrow.
See you on the Work-a-Day Monday friends, Namaste.
- Grumpy Cat on Father’s Day (2embracethelight.wordpress.com)